Monday, November 2, 2015

Søster Neilson…ROUND TWO!!!…Week 61

DISCLAIMER: The following blog post contains unusual usage of capital letters and exclamation points…even more than usual! ;)

Kjære alle sammen!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! BEFORE I CAN EVEN TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT (one I am sure everyone already knows because everyone has Facebook except for me...) SØSTER BRITTNEY NEILSON (my second cousin) WILL BE LEAVING FOR THE MTC IN JANUARY AND PREPARE TO SERVE IN THE NORWAY OSLO MISSION SPEAKING NORWEGIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! She is actually one of the missionaries replacing me and my MTC group... THE NEILSON LEGACY LIVES ON IN NORWAY! They thought they could get rid of us?! ;) NOPE! I am so excited for Brittney to come to this wonderful mission and keep sharing the Neilson love to these amazing Norwegians!!! Okay, freaking out over. Yay!

WOAH! I got a new companion this week! Her name in Søster Randall! She is such a sweetheart! She is probably one of the smartest people I have ever met, in the Gospel and life in general! She has already taught me so much! I adore this girl :) I am really looking forward to spending Christmas with her! :) 

We have met with some crazy awesome people this week and have just been loving the heck out of Skien! I am not going to lie, Brittney getting her mission call really wants me to work so much harder so that she can have a worth legacy to come into! WAHOO! MISSIONS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

I love you all so much! I am sorry for the short email! Lots to 

Gud vær med deg til vis sees igjen! 


-Søster Neilson


Søster Brittney Neilson
with her mission call to NORWAY! <3


Last p-day with the adorable
Søster Horner before she transferred! :)


District hike…GREAT times! :)


Eldste Gurr munching on wild blueberries! ;)


Eldste Daly was the Master Hotdog Chef! :)


Ward Pumpkin Carving Activity!
"It was the first time many of the ward 
members had ever carved jack-o-lantern!"
-Søster Neilson


Happy Halloween!


Missionary Ghouls! ;)
Eldste Daly and Søster Neilson


Creepy and Cool! :)


Søster Randall and Søster Neilson <3


"Last Halloween I had a kebab which is like
Norway's version of a burrito…kind of. 
Its hard to explain but here's the one I got this 
Halloween. It was loaded with feta cheese
and OH SO YUMMY!"-Søster Neilson


Beautiful Skien! :)


Winter is quick on the heels of Autumn! 


For Bear: "GO DIABLOS! GO MVHS!" ;)
-Søster Neilson


"Which way to go?! 
ALWAYS choose the right!"
-Søster Neilson


2 comments:

  1. What a happy sister! It sounds like you've had the time of your life! So grateful for your shining example radiating the love of missionary work :)
    Brittney is so glad to follow in your footsteps...keep shining!...Love from your Dad's first cousin ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing announcent to have two Sisters and cousins from the same family serving in the NORWAY Oslo mission!! I'm so happy for Haylee and Brittney! Hurrah!!

    ReplyDelete