Monday, November 30, 2015

Let the Christmas Season Begin!…Week 65

Haylee wasn't feeling too great today so she wasn't able to send a mass email but here are a few excerpts from the emails she sent me and Walt

“Woah! What a week! How have you been Mom? I am doing well. I got a little sick last night and I’m still sick now. Icky! :(“

“There is zero snow here. Its just cold and dark and slippery...haha! We went to the first advent celebration here in Skien and danced around a huge Christmas tree...SO fun! I will send pictures. :)” 

“I love the youth in this ward Dad. What good kids. I am so proud of all the youth here in Norway. They really are so impressive!”

“I have so much peace Daddy. It brings me to tears. I am going to miss my mission. When I was in Sarpsborg, I found much peace in knowing that when you were 19 you were doing the same thing, only a couple hours away. Thank you for your example. I love you! :) Have a wonderful week!” 
(Note: Sarpsborg is located on the border of Norway and Sweden. It’s near Gottenburg Sweden where Walt served a good portion of his mission 27 years ago.)




Celebrating the First Advent Sunday! :)


Dancing around the Christmas tree! :)


A sign Soster Neilson made.
It reads "FREE WAFFLES"


The missionaries and some of the members
 set up a booth on a street corner,
served free waffles, and shared a
happy message to anyone interested. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment