Friday, December 11, 2015

Hei San!…Week 66

Hello!

GOD JUL! (MERRY CHRISTMAS!) How is it all going?! Oh my goodness, have I ever told you how much I LOVE Norway in at Christmas time?! It is just so magical! WOAH! People have these beautiful light arrangements in there windows. I need to take a picture of a few and send them! :) Things have been a little slow. When is get closer and closer to Christmas people get more and more busy and then no one wants to talk to us... its really rough. BUT we are still sharing the good news! CHRIST WAS BORN! What a beautiful thing to remember and celebrate! :) 
     
There is a new Christmas video that the LDS church has sent out and it is called "A Savior is Born" eller "En Frelser er Født" and it is so good! :) You can see it here at this website...English: christmas.mormon.org og på norsk: julen.mormon.org  :=)
     
I really love and miss you guys a lot. Christmas is a hard time for missionaries all over the world. Be sure to send them some extra love! Remember, we like to get Christmas cards! They are way fun! :)

We got to talk to one of our investigators about the pre earth life and where we came from! She was so touched and blown away that we lived with God before and that He has made a plan and that because of that plan, we celebrate Christ’s birth! The plan was only possible through Him! What a blessing! I know that is true. I KNOW that the Savior of the world was born to kind parents who laid Him in a humble manger in a tiny stable. What a gift! What a joy! A SAVIOR IS BORN! :) 
     
I love you all so much! I hope you have a wonderful week and remember what the true meaning of Christmas is! GOD JUL! (MERRY CHRISTMAS!) 

Gid vær med dere til vi sees igjen!



 -Søster Neilson :)



"Many Norwegians display lights in their windows
to celebrate Christmas! It's one of my 
favorite things here in Norway!"-Søster Neilson 


"Jule tid (Christmas time) in Skien!"-Søster Neilson 


"One of our church memebers whom 
I love and adore!"-Søster Neilson 


"The Skien Drean Team!" -Søster Neilson 


The Missioaries set up their booth again
this week for street contacts and FREE waffles! 


I would listen to this cute missionary
ALL day long if I were in Norway! 
Gratis Vaffler (free waffles) would
just sweeten the experience! :)


"My bros!"-Søster Neilson 


"THIS! This cute band of kids marched by
and I basically had a heart attack! I was
so excited! There were four clarinet 
players and it totally reminded me of
Bear! I loved it! They were good too!"
-Søster Neilson 

No comments:

Post a Comment