Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello Everyone!…Week 62

Dear family and friends!

Hello! How are you all doing? I am doing well. The sun is going down sooner and getting up later... THE DARKNESS IS UPON US! Ah! Hahaha...it’s really not that bad! :) I love Norway in the winter. I am getting really excited to spend Christmas in Norway...Norwegian Christmas is really just the best! It’s so fun! It’s a way different experience being away from your family during the Christmas season but also really cool. You get to focus so much on others and just see the goodness they have in them! :) 

This week was really good! We had a lot to do which is always a good thing! We have been trying to use public transportation more and more because when we do, we are able to talk to more people. I have definitely talked to some interesting people...hahaha it’s been way fun! 

I met this really kind muslim man named Karama and we had met a couple of times before. It was just kind of rough because he really wanted to teach me about Islam and I really wanted to teach him about Christ! He called us on Sunday morning and said he got me a gift and wanted to give it to me before I went to church. We met up with him on a street corner and he gave a Quran which is the Islamic holy book. It is so beautiful! He was so excited to give it to me and got it in English so I could understand it. It was SO sweet! Muslim men are not allowed to touch women unless they are married to them but I really wanted to shake his hand! Ugh! So kind :) What a good guy. I really feel for Karama. He is such a sweet person and he is so passionate about what he believes! It was really cool to share about what means the world to me and to him. I love those opportunities. :)

Well anyways, not much to report! I am cold! Haha ;) I love you all so much and hope you have a great week! Ikke glemme, GUD ELSKER DEG OG DU ER HANS BARN! :) (Don’t forget, GOD LOVES YOU AND YOU ARE HIS CHILD!)

Gud vær medg til vi sees igjen! 


-Søster Neilson


Happy Heart! <3


Ferry Selfie with Eldste Gurr! :)


Friends Forever! <3


God's Little Army in Skien! :)


Finding JOY in the journey! <3


Rich Norwegian history in Skien!


The days are shorter and the nights
are longer but the light of
Christ still shines BRIGHT!


Beautiful Norway in Autumn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment