Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving Blessings!…Week 64

Hello people of the world!

How was life this week? Boy oh boy! We had a super busy week this week! We visited a ton of members and taught! It was so special! One thing that our stake is really big on doing is teaching the members the missionary lessons and one thing our ward is really big on now is teaching the youth! So we will be visiting all the youth in our ward this week and teaching them the missionary lessons and we are so excited! What good youth we have here in this ward!

We had this wonderful mission conference on Friday in Oslo (which is a two hour drive both ways...) hahaha it was SO good! We got together with another zone and I got to see so many dear missionary friends that I love so much! :) I also saw A LOT of new faces! It was so strange! We have had HUGE groups of elders coming in the last few months so I made some new friends too. :) We learned a lot about the importance of obedience and how we can be better. It was WAY good! I think it really inspired all of us to get on our feet and get to work! :) MISSIONARY WORK! :)  

Winter is upon us. Its snowed last week... wahooo! Haha...it really is beautiful but it is not sticking so that’s sad. BUT...we went to a members house yesterday after church and they live up in the mountains so we got to be in the snow for a bit and we are going back today for some more snow FUN! Yahoo! I am excited! :)

So Thanksgiving is this week right? This SWEET member family made us a HUGE Thanksgiving dinner! It was AMAZING! I felt SO blessed! We went around the table and said what we were grateful for and the one I chose was Norwegians! I am so grateful for Norwegians. They are such good people. They are not fake. Sure they may not be super warm and fuzzy the first time you meet them but when you become a friend with a Norwegian, you have a loyal friend forever! I LOVE THE NORWEGIAN PEOPLE! I am not sure I could say that a year ago with conviction but I am grateful to the Lord who has softened my heart and helped me love more and deeper! I love my mission! ALL OF IT! 

I love you all so muc!. I hope you have such an amazing week and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Don’t forget to thank THE LORD for all of your many blessings! 

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen! 


-Søster Neilson :)


Happy Thanksgiving from Norway!
The missionaries brought dessert to 
a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving feast!


Happy AND Grateful Hearts! <3


Kid Magnet! :)


Dual Zone Conference in Oslo! 


Eldste Whitt, Eldste Beck and
Eldste Whittbeck…HILARIOUS!

 P-day…Snowday! 


Do you want to build a snowman?!


LOVE this happy soul! <3

 Optical illusion or snowball to the face?!


No comments:

Post a Comment