Tuesday, October 27, 2015

LOVE: Love is the ANSWER!…Week 60

Kjære familien og venner,

Hvordan går det alle sammen? Jeg savner dere veldig! Jeg bare savner all min familien i Norge! Jeg savner familien Ravneng veldig mye. De betyr så mye til meg. Jeg savner dere veldig mye!!! Til å vente til Juli er så vaskelig! MEN jeg kan klare det! :)

Hey everyone! This week has been great! We have been trying to focus a lot on finding and teaching people! Its been a rough couple weeks but it is getting better! :) I love being a missionary. Words cannot express how I feel about these amazing people here. Norway is not an easy mission BUT it is so worth it. The prepared people make is worth it! And even those not prepared make it worth it! You just need to love! LOVE! LOVE...LOVE IS THE ANSWER! LOVE! 

We had our moves call this week and my companion Søster Horner is moving to Drammen which is about 2 hours away :(  I will still see her once a month so that’s good! My new companion’s name is Søster Randall! She is such a doll! I have never served with her but I remember when she was a greenie. She is such a sweetheart and I am really looking forward to serving with her :) 

This Sunday President and Søster Hill came down for church and then ate dinner at our apartment. It was SO good to have them there! We talked about the mission and the joys of a mission and so many good things! I love those two so much. They mean the world to me. :) 

I am so sorry my emails are so lame. Hahaha...It just means I will have way more stories to tell when I come home! :) I hope you are ready fro some pretty awesome stories! :) I love you all so much! 

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen! 


-Søster Neilson



AUTUMN! :)


Zone Conference! :)


"Just me and my girl Sista J! 
She was helping me glue the 
sole of my shoe back on! Haha!"
-Soster Neilson


Blast the MTC past! 
Eldste Brink and the Sisters! :)


Sports Day! :)


Their Friend Sam! :)


Zone Leaders…Serious Face! :D


Elders smiling! Smile Elders smile! :)


20 minutes later
Sleepy Elders! Sleep Elders sleep! ;)


Lunch with STLs!
Soster Hoggard and Soster Larsen
aka Havard and Lars! <3


Their darling apartment!
Abide with me (banner)! <3


We sure do LOVE this face and the 
Happy Heart that goes with it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment