Monday, October 19, 2015

Autumn has found its way to Norway!…Week 59

Hey You Guys!!!

How is everyone doing?! I am doing great! The past couple of weeks have been a little rough but I have decided to give it all to the Lord and get even deeper into the work! I love my mission and the amazing people I have met already and I don’t want that to stop!!! :) Me and Søster Horner have decided to work on being more OBEDIENT! "Obedience brings blessings but EXACT obedience brings miracles!" WAHOOO! I love obedience and I know that even though it is not easy there is so much happiness that comes from it! WHAT a blessing! :) I have to be honest...the work has been slow but I know that as long as Søster Horner and I continue to do our best we will find those people who are ready! That is what we are focusing on. :) 

This week has been very special and I have had some very special and touching experiences. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary and the knowledge that I have an amazing eternal family. :) 
     
There is not a whole lot that has happened this week but please know I am doing well and I love you all so much. I am so looking forward to the future and all that it has to offer! 

Gud vær med deg til vi see sigjen! 


-Søster Neilson



BEAUTIFUL Norway in the Autumn! 


"Oh my! Story timeTHERE IS ICE ON THE 
ROADS NOW! SO scary! I can't drive in snow!
We were going up a mountain to a member's
house for dinner and I was driving slow
because of the ice on the road! Hahaha
I looked behind me and there were 8 cars
waiting for me to speed up! OH MY! The
elders thought it was pretty funny! I pulled 
over so they could pass because there was 
NO WAY I was going to go faster! ;) Hahaha"
-Søster Neilson


"This is the ADORABLE Bjorg! Every
time she's with us she says, 'I just love you two so much!'"
-Søster Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment