Monday, October 12, 2015

Hey!…Week 58

Hey family!

This week has been a little bit rough. On Tuesday, my mission President came down to do some interviews with the missionaries and also to tell me that my grandaddy had passed away. President Hill is wonderful. He is so kind and it meant the world to me that he came so far to tell me about my grandaddy. It's been pretty rough but I have a great companion who has shown me lots of love!


I don't have much to update about this week. I have found so much comfort in prayer and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father and His love. I have found a lot of comfort also in the missionaries and members I am surrounded by. The Lord's work must go forward…now I have another spiritual giant by my side! :)

I love you all so much! I know that God is over all things! :) 

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen! :) 

-Søster Neilson

Alma 40:11-12

11 Now. concerning the state of the soul between death and the resurrection- Behold, it has been made known unto me by an angel, that the spirits of all men, as soon as they are departed from this mortal body, yea, the spirits of all men, whether they be good or evil, are taken home to that God who gave them life.
12 And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of those who are righteous are received into a state of happiness, which is called paradise, a state of rest, a state of peace, where they shall rest from all their troubles and from all care, and sorrow.


"I found a Dr. Seuss flower! 
Daisies are HAPPY flowers!"  -Søster


Service Day! Waking the Weaves! ;)


Willing Hearts are Happy Hearts! <3


Photo Op! Serious Service moment! ;)


Celebrating Eldste Daly and Eldste Gurr's 
birthdays with a birthday breakfast! :)


…and a birthday dinner! :)


…and a Norwegian birthday cake! :)


…and birthday aprons from Søster Neilson
and Søster Horner! :)


YSA street hockey game! :)


Hahahaha….


She loves this family from England!…


…they fed the sisters Shepard's Pie with and
American flag design! :)


Ase and the girls came for a visit!
They had NO idea they were a tender 
mercy of comfort. Søster Neilson had 
learned of her Grandaddy's passing earlier 
that day. Ase is like her Norwegian Mom. <3
SO GRATEFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment