Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I'm on Top of the World! Hey!…Week 73

Hey Guys! :)

Whats up everyone?! Oh my goodness... I am the most North serving sister misisonary in the entire world... ok its not that cool... yes it is! WAHOOOOO! I love Tromsø! We have about 5 to 10 active members that come when they can. They are all wonderful people! I love them already so much! My new and FANTASTIC companion is Søster Larsen... I love this girl so much! She is amazing! She is going to train a brand new missionary after I leave so we are just working our hardest and trying to find more and more people to teach! 
     
Tromsø is BEAUTIFUL and is called "The Paris of Norway". It’s a little cold, and dark and quiet right now BUT it is still amazing! I live on an Island called Troms and there is a HUGE student population here. I have already met a couple of Americans (I love AMERICA!). I have seen the Northern light twice and oh boy...my pictures don’t do them justice! They are so beautiful in person! Words cannot describe! I just feel so small when I stand under them! Heavenly Father has given us a BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING world!
     
We don't have to many investigators right now but we sure are talking to EVERYONE we see! We are working hard up here! I love my mission so much and I really am grateful for all I have learned. Its crazy to think that it is going to end soon... but I am going out With a BANG! Norway only has 5 more weeks of Søster Neilson the Elder and then they are getting a taste of Søster Neilson the Younger! (The younger is my cousin Brittney who entered the MTC last Wednesday and will arrive a day before I leave!)
     
The branch President and his wife are Elder and Søster Olsen, a senior couple from Idaho. They are way cute and love this little branch so much! They have only been out on their mission for 4 months. They are greenies! I love them both! :)
     
I am not sure what else to fill you guys in on... I have only been here a few days but the stories are going to come! I love you all so much! MUAH! 

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen! 


-Søster Neilson


One last HORRAH in Skein!
Seriously…who ice skates OUTSIDE
in the MIDLLE of winter in Norway?!
My California brain can't compute! ;) (mom)


Saying Goodbye and having FUN in Skein! <3


She's truly going to miss this sweet girl! <3


"Hahaha! LOVE these two! He's looking at me
and telling me that I'm CRAZY for wanting
12 children someday! Hahaha!"- Søster Neilson


Tromsø here she comes! Sunset at NOON anyone?!


The Tromsø District!
Her new and adorable companion…
Soster Larsen!


New friends! :)


SO BEAUTIFUL! 


The Northern Lights…a GIFT from Heaven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment