Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year! SO busy!…Week 70

Hey!
    
This week was awesome! We got a ton done! We went out and worked hard every day and played hard with our members for new years! We danced around the Christmas tree and ate lots of chocolate! I love my Norway! I hope you all have a great week! :) Love you lots!!!!!! 

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen! 


-Søster Neilson


Happy New Year! 2016


Dancing around the Christmas tree one last
time at the Ward Party!


Julenissen (aka Eldste Bunnell)!!!


It snowed…FINALLY! :)


View from their apartment!


SNOWBALL Lantern! LOVE it!


End of the World National Park


BEAUTIFUL! 


I can't believe this girl isn't wearing
a coat! CRAZY!


Happy Heart! <3


WOW! 
I do believe she's in Viking country! 


"The King and I!"-Søster Neilson


New Year's Eve with the Morgan Family! :)


The Norwegian celebrate the New Year 
with a BANG and LOTS of fireworks!
I think it's smart AND hilarious that  they
pack their fireworks in snow before they
set them off! :D


HAPPY NEW YEAR from Skein Norway! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment