Monday, June 29, 2015

Missions are the BEST!…Week 43

This week Soster Neilson was short on time. This is a bitter sweet week for the mission. The missionaries are saying farewell to President and Sister Evans and welcoming President and Sister Hill! Exciting times!

Here are a few excerpts from a quick email I received...

“I am doing well and please NEVER stop sending family happenings and pictures! It is hard sometimes but MOST times, it makes me so happy to see all of you and hear about your wonderful lives!”

Regarding her cousin’s mission call to Botswana Nimbia Africa...

“I watched Josh’s video last week and I was SO excited! AFRICA! The ladies here from South Africa were just telling me the day before to not EVER feel sorry for the missionaries in Africa because everyone wants to hear about Jesus Christ! Hahaha...so awesome! Cute little Joshie in Africa!” (note: he is 6’10” tall and anything but little!)

Lastly...


“Missions are the best...that’s it!”


Happy <3's!

No comments:

Post a Comment