Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Goodbye Teens! HELLO 20's!…Week 41

Hello People!

Whoa! This week was INSANE! I feel like there are SO MANY MIRACLES I WANT TO SHARE but at the same time I cannot because of the confidentiality of my investigators. There are so many things going on in my investigators lives and they are just receiving love and answers one after the other! The Lord really does hear and answer our prayers! 

So Friday was my birthday! WAHOO!!!! What a party it was! The family we live with threw a little picnic birthday lunch for me... SO SWEET! AND then...we were off! We visited so many good people and got 2 new investigators that day! Holy cow! We are visiting one of them tonight who is just so honest and open! We met her while she was sitting on the side walk :) We then had dinner at the bishop’s house and it was so fun!  We took a road trip out to Halden to visit one of our new investigators Her name is Izzy and I love her so much! Best birthday EVER!

There is not much more to report on today unfortunately. All of the things I would love to share are not mine to share, I am sorry about that! Just know that the Lord IS there and does LISTEN and ANSWER your prayers! I love you all so much! 

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen! 

-Søster Neilson


P.S. Again...thank you all for all the birthday love! :)


This is what choosing JOY looks like! 


Søster Neilson, Børg <3, and Søster Gates! :)


Happy Heart! <3


Last day as a 19 year old!
Goodbye teens! HELLO 20's!


Feeling the birthday LOVE!
"A BIG thanks to everyone who sent
birthday greetings! They made my day!"
-Søster Neilson


Birthday picnic with the Olsen Family! <3


Birthday dinner and celebration! :)


"Meeting this girl was the best birthday
 gift EVER! I love Izzy!" -Søster Neilson


Service Day! 
"I told the lady my dad was a painting contractor and 
she was so stoked…she thought I knew 
what I was doing! LOL!" -Søster Neilson


The darling Søster Gates! :)


Hahaha…the decals on an RV!
"This is me and Bear! Can you guess which one 
is me in the morning?!"-Søster Neilson


Creative way to use your dirty car in a positive way! :)


"Oh BEAUTIFUL Norway! How I love thee!"-Søster Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment