Monday, June 1, 2015

Hey howdy hey!…Week 39

Sorry no letter today! I will write a good one next week! I love you! I am so busy! AHHH! :) enjoy the pics though! xoxoxo
Gud vær med deg til vi see igjen! 


-Søster Neilson :)

A little back story regarding the following few photos
So I know I am the worst at writing an email with the pictures BUT Cici (in the pink) is a pro golfer who lives in our ward. She is amazing!  Lollie (with short blonde hair) and Reev (with long blonde hair) are her coaches, and they are both from Africa. Lollie was #1 in America and Reev is really famous...my lacking knowledge of golf prevented me from knowing this. ;) These women are SUCH missionaries! The lady with red hair is Cici’s neighbor. They invited her and her son to come play golf with them. They search for ANY opportunity to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ! What studs! I love these woman so much! They have so much love to give and goodness to share! :)






P-days and Palaces... 
   Happy Hearts in Oslo! <3


Søster Neilson and Søster Gates!


Søster Neilson and Søster Gates
Same JOY different day!


"Norway has 100 versions of BEAUTIFUL!"
-Søster Neilson


Jumping for JOY!


Eldste Phipps and Eldste Kemp! :)


YummyFISH snack! :)


This is what the end of a LONG day looks like





A few of her favorite PEEPS <3







For Mora…DORRIS!



A BIG piece of her HEART will FOREVER be in Norway!

No comments:

Post a Comment