Monday, May 25, 2015

The adventures began ONE year ago TODAY!…Week 38

ONE year ago TODAY, Haylee opened her mission call and found out she was going to serve the Lord and the people of NORWAY!…



OSLO NORWAY Mission!
Report to the Provo MTC on September 3rd, 2014


Tears of JOY!


Spreading the EXCITING news!

Soster Neilson was CRAZY busy today so we didn't get a very long mass email but here are a few excerpts from the email she sent to me (mom)…

"I seriously talk about my family ALL the time to EVERYONE!"

Regarding her 17 year old brother, Jared…
"What a stud! I just want to buy him some Froyo and take him to Disneyland!"

"Soster Gates is adorable and I love her to death! Her family is sooooo good and has so much goodness! I have never met them but I can just tell! :)"

"The Lord really wants us to do our best but he doesn't ask us to run faster than we have strength! :)"

-Soster Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment