Monday, March 30, 2015

Sister Sicky Pants!…Week 30

Hello!!!!

Oh my goodness! I do not even know where to begin! FIRST OFF, I have been out 7 months....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Why won't time just stop?! It is so weird! I love being a missionary and I am so excited to be here in this beautiful country!!! This week was a little hectic…

So on Monday Søster Rogers and I flew to TRONDHEIM!!! (I love Trondheim so much! That is where I was "Greenified".) We flew there for a Zone Conference where we got to see a ton of Missionaries including one of my favorite missionaries, Elder Abril! He is from Sweden! He was also my District Leader when we were in the MTC. The conference was so amazing and our mission President and his lovely wife were there! I seriously love them both SO much! They are such good people and the love that they have for us crazy missionaries is unreal! I am so grateful for them! 

While we were in Trondheim we also got these things called Kbabs... they are SUPER popular in Norway and SO good! mmmm YUM!!! They are like gyros we get in America! Trondheim has the best ones for sure! 
     
So we had FHE on Wednesday instead of Monday because we were in Trondheim on Monday night. It was so much fun! Åse Marie (a member here and our Relief Society President) brought her 10 year old son! His name is Erlend! He is SO cute... oh my goodness! I love Erlend! Erik also came and we had an EPIC battle of Ping pong! Erlend won... I tried so hard! hahahaha! We ended up having a balloon ping pong war!

We had dinner at Åses the next day with all her kiddos and it was so fun! The view from her home is INCREDIBLE! We played some Soccer and Erlend beat me at that too! This kid is just PURE talent! We had a really cool spiritual thought about gratitude and being grateful for what we have! It was fantastic!

Sorry this email is all over the place. I have a really bad cold and I am not feeling super well. My head is extremely FUZZY! I am planning on sleeping the rest of Pday!

We have a new investigator!!! He is so awesome! I don't want to give away too much information about him because it is personal but he is so great! He said that all his questions can be answered in the Book of Mormon...YES SIR!

Our wonderfully large family from Burma is doing great! We have a lesson scheduled with them this week and I am so excited! They make my heart happy!

Yesterday after church we watched the Women's General Meeting! It was so good! I loved the emphasis on families and being one! I have never felt so close to my family then I do now living in Norway! I love them so much!
    
Okay peeps...my time is up and my brain is now blank! ;) Love you all! Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen!


 -Søster Neilson


Eldeste Abril! He was her District Leader in the MTC!
He has been like a brother to her!
Maybe it's just because he's from SWEDEN! :)


Her current District of FOUR! 


Zone Conference in Trondheim! 
Great time to reboot with President and Sister Evans!


Zone Conference in Trondheim! 
Soster Peterson and Soster Neilson were in the MTC together!


View from the airplane between Trondheim and Alesund!


Hahaha… FHE with Eirik! 
"This is what JOY and HAPPINESS looks like!!" ;)
-Soster Neilson


Erlend the Ping Pong CHAMP! AND funniest kid EVER!


"This is the CUTEST kid on earth!" -Soster Neilson


The view from the Nedregard's home while they played soccer!


Soster Sicky Pants! 

No comments:

Post a Comment