Monday, March 2, 2015

Sabbath Miracles! :) ….Week 26



Dear Peeeeeps!

Hey!!!!!! Holy cow! I have been on my mission for 6 months...NOOO!!!!!!!!! That is insane! I feel like I am still a greenie! Hahaha...

So a couple of things: First...I am loving life! Norway is so good! I love to me a missionary! And second.... yesterday was insane! We were at church and our  branch President was on a business trip so he wouldn't be able to lead the meeting or pass the sacrament BUT the old branch President was going to come so no worries right?! WRONG both of his sons started barfing in the car on the way to church! Awful! So... now what?! One of our new converts led the meeting and blessed the sacrament even though he had been in the hospital a few days before!!! We also had another problem...no bread! I said a prayer, walked into the kitchen and BAM a cracker was there waiting for us! Awesome! It was so good and our investigator who came LOVED it!

I'm sorry I don't have much time to write today! I love you all! Thank you for all you do! <3

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen!
-Soster Neilson =)

Background Story: Simon, who led the church services on Sunday, was baptized last March, 2014. He is a kind hearted man from Kazakhstan. He was brutally beat up last week and spent a few days in the hospital. It was a wonderful thing for Simon to be the presiding Priesthood leader on Sunday. :) The cracker was enough for all during Sacrament because there was only five people attending services on Sunday. <3 Sometimes it's hard for me to imagine not having a 100 plus congregation on Sundays. The gospel is TRUE not matter where you are in the world or how many people you worship with…it is ALWAYS constant! "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them".  -Matthew 18:20


This is the church building...It's an old bakery with the front room converted into the church! :)


Hmmm…I wonder! :)


Feed the Birds! Toppins per bag! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment