Monday, March 23, 2015

Fishes and Burma!…Week 29

Hei San!!!

Hello my beautiful family and friends! Things in Ålesund are still kicking! It was beautiful for about a week! The sun was shinning and life was good!!! And THEN reality hit again! It is raining right now but thats okay! I still love it!

This week was crazy! So much has happened! A couple days ago my companion and I had a very strong prompting to go bonk (knocking) on some doors by the highway. The FIRST door we knocked on was a family of 9 and they welcomed us in with OPEN arms! They are so sweet! We taught them the restoration and they asked us when we could come back. We went there again yesterday and at the end of the lesson, the mother asked us again when we could come back! She told us that she wants her children to know the word of God! They are so good! They are very short and small and love to hug me…they are from Burma! Hahaha!

Sunday services consisted of me, my companion, and our branch president... it was great! A less active came a little later and that was amazing! I love this little branch!

Well my loves I dont have much time. I love you all and I am so grateful to be a missionary! Life really is so special here and I love to feel the Lord in my life every day! 

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen!


 -Søster Neilson
     


The family they are teaching from Burma! 
This is 6 of the 9. :)


Teaching Simon how to throw the Shocka sign! 


Celebrating David's Birthday!


Gangsta PEACE Norwegian Style! ;)


Now she can say she's fished in the Fjords of Norway! :)


She CAUGHT one and then it GOT AWAY! :)
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!


"Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." 
-Matthew 4:19


Happy Hearts! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment