Monday, February 29, 2016

This is it!…Week 78

Dear family and friends,

Well, I guess this is it! I will be flying into Oslo on Wednesday and then flying home on Thursday. I will get home Thursday night around 8:00PM and then I will hug my family for a very long time...YUP!! Hahaha! 

This week has been very emotional. I have felt so strange. I go out every day and have normal missionary days but it has been so odd knowing that this time next week, I will be in sunny, snow free, Orange County California! Sunday was my last Sunday as a missionary and it was pretty emotional. I gave a farewell talk about families and how important they are... AND I DIDNT EVEN CRY!!! That was a miracle! Families are such an important part of Heavenly Father’s plan!
     
I will miss my mission so much and I am grateful for all of the people I have met and that are now apart of my life! I am not very good with words but my life has been changed. Forever changed! I feel so blessed. I love these people. I love this land. I love the LORD! I will miss this. I know that the Lord has more for me to do in life and more people to help! I will do my best...always!

I love you all so much! Thank you for the love and support! Gud vær med deg til vi ses neste uke! (God be with you til we see each other next week!) :) 

Med kjærlighet, 


-Søster Neilson




 "My life has been changed. Forever changed!
I feel so blessed. I love these people. 
I love this land. I love the LORD!"
-Søster Neilson



Finishing strong and with JOY!


Fishing at sunset! :)


Finding happiness even in s snow storm!


Being crowned the Princess of Tromso! <3

Saying her farewells on her last Sunday




No comments:

Post a Comment