Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Countdown is On!…Week 77

Hello Family and Friends!
     
Well...10 days everyone! 10 more days until I head home... I am going to miss this so much! What a wonderful journey I have had my friends! I have learned so much and felt so much love for those around me...especially my Savior. Boy oh boy does He love us! 
     
This week we had  a lot of traveling and tears. I said goodbye to many missionaries I have come to love. We also had the opportunity to visit Trondheim which was my first area. I bore my testimony in front of a group of missionaries at my last Zone Conference and did not cry like a baby! I was very proud of my self! :) I talked about how important it is to keep moving forward!!! We don't just have our missions and that is it! Our whole life is made up of mini missions!! Keep em' comin’ life! :) 
     
I don't have much time because we are going fishing but I love you all lots and I am so grateful for all of the love and support! :) 

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen! 


-Søster Neilson


Find BEAUTY in the winter
wonderland of the North!


"Under the Sea"
inside of a snow sculpture!


AMAZING! :)


INCREDIBLE!


WOW!


The oldest street in Tromso!


This is where their little branch
meets for church! :)


Happy Hearts in Tromso! <3


The City of Tromso…BEAUTIFUL!


THAT…is some SERIOUS snow fall! :)


Zone Conference in Trondheim! 
Soster Neilson was SO thrilled to
be reunited with these missionaries
on last time! Until we meet again!


Friends Forever! :)


Finally got to meet this darling 
little peep! :)


Eldste Osguthorpe! :)


Eldste Tennant!
This is her 'son' because
she had a hand in his training! :)


Eldste Phipps! :)


Eldste Tennant and his 'parents'!!! Haha!


Eldste Sanchez! :)


Eldste Gurr! :)


Eldste and Soster Rappleye! <3


The Darling Sosters! <3


Awww! :) Can't wait to HUG 
her in 10 DAYS!!


She was SO HAPPY to be
reunited with this family! <3


LOVING the last few days of this
Norwegian Missionary journey! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment