Thursday, February 11, 2016

Busy as a BEE!…Week 75

Kjære alle sammen!
     
This has been the week! Woah! We have been contacting and tracting, tracting and contacting! We have talked to SO many people and found some really amazing positive searchers! :) We try and talk with everyone we see including people on buses, on the street, in stores, the Library, on the way to Church...just everyone! It is so important to give everyone the chance to accept Jesus Christ in their lives! I love being a missionary!
     
Well, I have around 3 weeks left on my mission and the missionaries I serve with don’t let me forget it for a second! I know I may not have much time left on this journey but I am making the most of the time I have! I love my investigators and my members! There are so many good, positive people up here in this country and I am so grateful! :) My english is not so good anymore but I don’t think my Norwegian is that great either! Hahaha...so I speak a New Language called Norwenglish! It’s great! :) Only missionaries understand what I am saying. Pretty flott!!! (fantastic!)
     
We met up with an old investigator this week who is just like in love with Elder Holland. She listens to his talks all the time! She says that he is "awe-some". Haha I agree! :) We are teaching a family that we found recently! They are so amazingly sweet and willing to learn! We are excited to see them come to the waters of baptism! We have the faith!
     
Well my peeps...not so much to report on...I love you all! 

Gud vær med dge til vi sees igjen! 


-Søster Neilson


First time they've had the sun shine on 
their faces in WEEKS! It has just
started coming above the horizon! :)


Arctic Winter Wonderland! 


Sunset at 3PM now! :)


The Olsen's have the missionaries over
for lunch every week! SO SWEET!
Sister Olsen made Haylee's favorite lasagna. <3


HAPPY Hearts in Tromso! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment