Monday, August 24, 2015

Short AND Sweet!…Week 51!

Okay! 

Life is good! General Authority is coming on Tuesday and life is great! I have like NO time today! I am so sorry! I PROMISE with all my heart next week! 
I love you all! 

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen!

-Søster Neilson

Note: That's ALL she wrote folks! This is one busy and engaged missionary…love it! There was a bit of news this week though. President called and made a quick change with the sister companionships in their district. He swapped Soster Gates and Soster Rogers…Haylee's wonderful companion from Alesund. He needed to make the change to prepare for transfers next month. So Soster Gates is now serving with Soster Leland in Moss and Soster Neilson and Soster Rogers are together in Sarpsborg. :)


Soster Neilson and Soster Gates! <3
June 2015


Soster Neilson and Soster Rogers! <3
March 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment