Monday, August 3, 2015

Miracles in Sarpsborg!…Week 48

Hello Family and Friends!
     
Something VERY amazing happened this week... THE RAVNENGS GOT BAPTIZED!!! AHHH!!! It was such an amazing day and they were just BEAMING! The day in of itself was a little bit stressful but when the baptism came around, it was so peaceful! The spirit was so strong! The Ravnenegs are SO sweet! What a wonderful day! :) Tonight they are making dinner for Eldste Kirk before he goes home and then having the WHOLE ward over for a BBQ on Saturday... THESE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING! I feel so blessed to have met them and have them in my life! Eternal friends for sure!

This week was so crazy! My District Leader, Eldste Kirk, leaves in 2 days and that will be a sad day! Today is his last Pday and we are going to party! We are going to this really cool, old Norwegian thing... hahaha that was not very specific because everything is cool and Norwegian and old here! ;) So I do not have much time to write out a very descriptive email but hey I sent some pictures and a picture says a thousand words! I sent like 15 so var så god!

We had an epic BBQ this week and it was way fun! It was at our house...hahaha...actually the Olsen Family’s house! We live in their back apartment! So fun! So many people came and it was wonderful to have some of Our investigators there! :)
     
I’m sorry this is not very detailed but please know miracles are happening! :) I guess this just means I will have amazing stories to tell when I come home! :) Hahaha! I love you guys! 

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen!


-Soster Neilson


A day full of JOY! 


Sometimes you just have to take a bathroom
mirror selfie when your heart is HAPPY!


A baptism is a PERFECT reason to celebrate! <3

This little cutie pie calls Soster Neilson…
"Beste Venn!" (Best Friend)




Hearts set to serve!…




SO COOL! Soster Neilson has one foot in 
Sweden and the other foot in Norway! 


Eldste Phipps is like the Guy Piped Piper of children!


Soster Neilson is the Girl Piped Piper of children!


Darling Swedish sisters! <3


Smorgasbord! YUM!


She saw a horse while driving by, pulled over, 
and ran across the street without shoes (no surprise there!) 
to snap a photo!


Aww! Ward Summer BBQ every Saturday night!


California…represent! ;)


Sticky Finger FACE! :D


Happy Hearts! <3


Missionary THUG life! ;)


Best part of the WHOLE week…HANDS DOWN!

2 comments:

  1. It's so funny you would call Eldste Phipps a 'pied piper'! My maiden name is Piper so he really is a Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BEST EMAIL OF THE MISSION!!! I am so happy for these amazing missionaries to have such an experience like they have had! I love the Ravnengs! They are great!

    ReplyDelete