Monday, August 17, 2015

Photo Journaling Norway!…Week 50

Hey y’all!

I don't have enough time for the weekly email but hopefully the pictures were enough to make up for my lack of words! I'm sorry! I love you! I will make more time next week! Muah!!!!!!

Gud vær med dge til vi sees igjen! 


-Søster Neilson


Happy Hearts in Sarpsborg! <3
Søster Gates, Rogers, Neilson and Leland!


Farewell Dinner at the Ravneng's for
Eldste Kirk :)


"Last time seeing Eldste Kirk! :((((( Miss this
guys so much!" -Søster Neilson


The Halden Fortress! 


This photo says a thousand words! 
Eldste Phipps and Eldste Kirk


BEAUTIFUL Norwegian flag of war! 


JOY and Friendship! :)


The baptism of Jan! :)


My new friend Heidi! <3


"Okay…LONG story! So last Sunday about 30
Germans came to visit our ward because they
had been camping in Sweden (cool!). Our 
building was the closest LDS building to where
they were. We were invited over to our Swedish
members house for dinner on Tuesday night and he 
ALSO invited the Germans! Not all 30 came but
it was a PARTY! So much FUN!"-Søster Neilson


Swedish, German, American dinner party
in Norway!


She LOVES Bea! Friends FOREVER! :)


Norwegian brown cheese! YUM!


Ward BBQ at the Ravneng's! Lovin' the Sunshine!


Cutie Pies roasting marshmallows! 


Celebrating Rikard's birthday!



"Me and my little bud Theo!"-Søster Neilson


"I LOVE my Ravneng girls!" <3-Søster Neilson


"So SWEET! Tuva hurt her foot and her baby
sister, Arwen, is comforting her!"-Søster Neilson


The Bishop and his sweet wife have anew baby!


Current and future missionaries! <3


"The field is white already to harvest…" 
D&C 4:4


"This is little Tilje singing "Families can be Together Forever" 
to her daddy! So sweet! I LOVE THE RAVNENGS!"
-Søster Neilson
This is probably one my favorite photos this week!
The look of love and tenderness on Michael's face
speaks volumes. What a BEAUTIFUL picture!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the pictures. Geitost? cheese - Darick still loves it. I am not that much of a fan! Love the chapel in the photo! There were no chapels before! Love you Sr. Neilson!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the first things out of Eldste Sanchez' mouth in his first email was "let it be known...I love Norwegian Brown Cheese"!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to say I do love brown cheese too! We call it peanut butter cheese. My favorite way to eat it is with a cracker and a little dollop of jam. Yummy! I have found it at Safeway in the States. There is some in my fridge now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You found it at Safeway Piper?! That's awesome! I think we have to mail order it here in California...no Safeway stores. :(

      Delete
  4. Love the pictures! Our girls will be missing each other soon! Thanks for raising such a sweetheart to be a mission companion to my sweet daughter! We love you both very much.

    ReplyDelete