Monday, July 27, 2015

Oh My Goodness!…Week 47

Hello my wonderful family and friends!!!
      
How are you all doing?! Oh my goodness, life here in Norway is CAZY! Hahaha I feel like I say that every week but it is so true! CRAZY BUSY! We had a baptism on Saturday with the wonderful and beautiful Beatrice! The elders have been teaching her. We all have such a good relationship with this amazing girl! She is so incredible! She was so nervous but after she was baptized, she felt nothing but PEACE!...AHHH! Just so good! :) 

Two days from now, our little Norwegian family is being baptized! There are six members of their family but only three are old enough to be baptized. :) Holy cow! We are so excited! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE! What an INCREDIBLE family! They are so good! They have just been prepared from day one. The Lord really does have a plan for His children and He has a plan for the Ravneng family! I am so excited for the day that they will be sealed together as a family forever! :) GO TEAM RAVNENG!!! :)))))))) So we have been super busy planning for this amazing baptism and it has been so much fun! We have gotten to spend so much time with this amazing family and I know that we are supposed to be teaching them but I feel like they teach me! They are such wonderful examples of love and patience! They are always so loving and patient with their kids and they just laugh at the things that can easily make us grumpy! WHAT EXAMPLES!  :) I will be taking LOTS of pictures on their baptism day... LOTS!!! 
     
We have been really focusing on being obedient and really helping others come unto Christ. President and Søster Hill came down to visit and interview the Ravneng family on Friday and then they came over to out apartment to just see how we were doing! :) I love them with all my heart! They are also going to be coming down for the baptism on Wednesday which we are looking forward to with much joy!! :) 
     
So on Saturday at Beatrice's baptism we were there early to help Beatrice get dressed and just help out in any way we could and she was SO nervous! We tried to calm her down but nothing was working! We then began to walk down the stairs in the church and then... SØSTER GATES FALLS DOWN THE STAIR CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She twisted her ankle, busted up her foot and broke a nail. Oh my goodness! She started crying and then laughing! She was okay!!! And that actually relieved a lot of nervousness from Beatrice so thank you Søster Gates! ;) Haha...she really is okay everyone! Don't worry! 
     
The week is kind of a blur of miracles and I don't even know what to write! I love my life. I love my investigators. I love the Ravneng Family! I am so glad to be here in Norway! I love you all so much! 

Gud vær med deg til vi sees igjen! 


-Søster Neilson


Pure JOY and SUNSHINE!


Still driving! She said she doesn't take her 
official driving test until January!


She LOVES visiting with these Beautiful Ladies! :)


Happy Hearts! <3 Søster Neilson and Søster Gates!


They went through the drive thru to get water and see


THIS GIRL…Izzy! :)


"BEAUTIFUL souls…inside and out!' Søster Neilson


The Ladies of Sarpsborg! <3


"By the way…YUP!" -Søster Neilson
Hahaha…that's all she wrote. I have NO idea!
I think it was some kind of workshop or something!


"Me and my girl Tuva!"-Søster Neilson


"Søster Gates playing for Brother Olsen outside of our house!
So beautiful and so talented!" -Søster Neilson


"This little girl is two and has the best hair EVER! 
Aww…Norwegians!"-Søster Neilson


Beatrice on her baptism day! <3


Søster Neilson and Søster Gates! ;)


President and Sister Hill! <3 
They are WONDERFUL! 


Happy Hearts in Norway finding JOY in the journey!

2 comments:

  1. So great to hear the enthusiasm and see the growth happening. Darick loved it there, but at the time there wasn't much growth. 1/3 baptism per missionary for the entire mission, shows it was sparse. Loves to Sr. Neilson!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live your blog! It is so great to see more pictures of my daughter with yours! This is a special mission and Sister Nielson is a special companion! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete