Saturday, October 11, 2014

Surprise Saturday!

I opened my email this morning and this popped up:

From: Haylee Neilson
6:19AM

SATURDAY

Hey. I'm getting on later today to email for 30 minutes. I have a few questions for you so get excited! :)

I alamost died! I was checking my email every 10 minutes or so. I didn't want to miss opportunity to have a little conversation with her. Well…we connceted aroung 9AM and it was wonderful! Here's the email she sent our for everyone:

Hoda Bra MTC!

Hallo Familien og Vens!!! (Hello Family and Friends!)

Oaky y'all, this is it…NORWAY IN 2 DAYS! I am SO excited! Thank you for all the prayers, love and support you have given me this past month and a half. I love and miss you all and I am excited to FINALLY be in Norway!

I'd like to share my testimony with you in my broken Norwegian :)

Hallo. Jeg heter Soster Neilson of jey er missionar for Jesu Krisiti Kirke Av Siste Dagers Hellige. Jeg tror in Gud og jeg vet Gud es vaar Hemmelske Fader og vi er hans barnn! Jeg vet Gud elske ALLE hans barnn! Jeg vet Mormons Bok kan hjelper deg naer alleting! Jeg kan folte hans elske for meg, vardog! Jeg vet familien er for allatig og jeg vill say dere igjen og alle min familien dod! Jeg elske meg familien! Jeg vet Jesu Krisiti Kirke er son! I Jesu Kristi navm, AMEN.

ENGLISH:
Hello! My name is Sister Neilson and I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe in God and know He is our Heavenly Father and that we are His children! I know God loves ALL of His children! I know the Book of Mormon can help you with anything! I can feel His love for me, everyday! I know that families are forever and I will see you all again and all of my family who have passed! I love my family! I know Jesus Christ's church is true! In the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN.

OKAY FAMILY! Till Norway! :)

-Soster Neilson




No comments:

Post a Comment