Monday, December 22, 2014

God Jul!….Week 16

Our sweet bishop, Bishop O'Brien, emailed all of the missionaries in our ward and asked them to share a Christmas message to be read to the congregation on Sunday December 21st. The spirit was so strong as he read the messages these young missionaries had sent from all over the world! I've included Soster Neilson's message…Enjoy! Merry Christmas! :)

Hello my Ward Family! 

Holy cow! Is it really already CHRISTmas time?! What a blessing it is to be a member of this INCREDIBLE gospel at this time! CHRISTmas is such a wonderful time to bring everyone of all cultures and religions together in an equal love for our Savior's birth! God has given us Christ as the ultimate gift. If Christ is the ultimate gift of CHRISTmas than God is the ultimate Santa Claus! How grateful I am for the gift of Jesus Christ given to me by a loving Heavenly Father.

Here in Norway, a candle is lit every Sunday night during December until CHRISTmas. This is called the advent. As I was thinking, I couldn't help but think with my missionary mind...We light a candle in our hearts every Sunday by going to church and allowing Christ to bless our lives! Please remember this CHRISTmas season, to light the candle in your hearts. I promise you that Christ wants to bless you with all the love He has, you just have to hold out your candle.

God Jul! (Merry CHRISTmas!)
-Soster Neilson 


 

"God has given us Christ as the ultimate gift!" 
-Soster Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment