Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesdays are SPECIAL in the MTC…emails! :) Week 1

Soster Neilson went into the MTC last Wednesday with a bit of a head cold. Here are s few excerpts from her email and a few photos (LOVE getting photos)!…

Jeg elske du!!!
Thank you for all the Dear Elder letters, I LOVE THEM! I would LOVE to receive more. Please tell everyone about it! (FYI…Haylee's info for dear elder.com is: Haylee Neilson; Unit 83; NOR-OSL; Oct. 13th. The service is FREE and she will receive your letter the same day you send it!)
The first 5 days I was here, I was super sick but I am better now! My companion is the one who has kept me strong! I love her so much! Eternal best friends FOR SURE!
I love this work and I love you guys! I don't have much time but I will send pictures! Stay strong! I am so happy and no longer sick!

Soster Hoggard and Soster Neilson 

 The entire group of Nords :)
11 Sisters; 4 Elders

Their instructor…Haylee said he reminds her of her cousin Brandon! :) 

 "Basically what we do ALL day!"

Nordic Elders! 


Together AGAIN…Soster Neilson and Soster Johannessen <3
LOVELY photo bombs!


No comments:

Post a Comment