Monday, September 28, 2015

God IS Love!…Week 56

Hello family and Friends!

I hope all is well where you are. Things are going great here in Skien! The water has gone down and it has dried up a little bit....but now it is just cold! The fall is here and it is cold! Hahaha...I need to get a winter jacket soon! I can’t say I have really missed the snow because... I HAVEN’T! Hahaha...It was magical at first but then you FREEZE your buns off and its not as fun as you thought! It is definitely amazing to have a white Christmas though! I am looking forward to that again! Christmas in Norway is SO special! Norwegians really do know how to celebrate Christmas...IT IS SO FUN AND BEAUTIFUL! I am way excited to have that experience one more time!
     
This week was awesome! I cannot honestly think of anything specific about it that was like incredible but missionary work, in general, is just amazing! I love to help others come closer to their Lord and Savior! It is amazing! 

One thing that has really pulled my attention this week is how much people focus on the negative things in the world. As a missionary, we don’t watch TV, listen to the radio or read the news papers. I go outside every day and walk in these streets and I can literally see that I am in this world but I am NOT of it! What a blessing! It is hard work but it is amazing work! Because of my choice to stay away from all of that stuff, I feel the spirit so much stronger. I am able to feel Gods love more and more and I am able to share it with others! I love to love! I love to feel the Lords love and I LOVE to help others feel that love! There is nothing better I could be doing with my life right at this very moment.... NOTHING! I love this work so much and I love being a missionary!

We had a great Zone conference this week and it was so fun to be with so many good missionaries. There are SO many new elders! It was SO weird! I loved it! I guess the group of missionaries that are replacing my group just got called this week... HOLY COW! So strange! That will be a lot more missionaries! There were 15 of us that came out all together last October! I am so excited for all of these cute missionaries! WELCOME NORWEGIAN BABIES!!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU!!!!!!!! :D 

Gud vær med dere til vi sees igjen! Glad is dere alle sammen! 


-Søster Neilson


The District at Zone Conference! :)


This is what JOY looks like! <3


P-day PLAY day! :)


Service Project in the woods! 
SO BEAUTIFUL!


RUNO the Amazing Dog! :)


The TERRIFIC trio! :)
Eldste Bjornn, Eldste Gurr and Eldste Daly


Lovely Skien! <3


"Eldste Daly doing what he does and 
being totally AWESOME!"-Søster Neilson


Happy Hearts with Soster Hill! <3


House Rules (translation!)
Love one another
Forgive yourself when it is hard
No complaining
Clean up after yourself
NEVER GIVE UP
No phones on the table
Be grateful
Chew with your mouth closed
Keep your promises
Laugh a lot
Show respect
Do what you love
Break the rules now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment